The Draugr’s gnarled fingers pierce the soil to seek vengeance, and her crushing hatred will add some truly sinister tones to your arsenal. Her control layout may be simple, but the Draugr is a versatile monster. Capable of everything from warm, low gain overdrive to near square wave fuzz, the Draugr comfortably straddles the line between low and high gain sounds courtesy of germanium diode clipping. The Tone control is remarkably responsive, and it allows the player to achieve everything from “woolly” to “biting” tones and everything in between. It’s time to pry this pedal from her cold, dead hands.
1. Drive Control
2. Volume Control
3. Tone Control
4. Germanium Diode Clipping
5. True Bypass
6. Engaged/Bypass Indicator LED
7. Buffered Input
8. Reverse Polarity Protection
9. Standard 9V Center Negative Power
10. 5-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
11. If not satisfied, return within 60 days for a refund of the purchase price minus a 4% credit card transaction fee.